Thursday 18 June 2015

The Enchanted Day

Hello beautiful brides!


I am a married woman now!!!

With school and wedding planning, among other responsibilities, it was rather hard to keep this blog updated regularly, but now that the big day has passed, and I have returned some time ago from my honeymoon, I couldn't be more excited to share more wedding wisdom!

First of all, my wedding day was lovely! While it wasn't perfect in its entirety, my husband Wayne and I both felt that it was a rather good wedding, and we enjoyed many moments of it. With that being said, there were many things that happened that made me think twice about certain decisions. Thankfully, there is very little I truly regret, and there are many decisions I gave a grateful and victorious little 'yes!' to.

The vendors I hired played a huge part in our satisfaction and ease of enjoyment of the day. I cannot wait to brag and promote every single one of them in my upcoming post! They were all fantastic! We are still waiting on our photographers for our photos, but I will share some of the sneak peeks.

Probably one of my best decisions was choosing these five ladies to be my bridesmaids! While most of them live in the States, the weekend together was some of the best ever! Just made the whole wedding weekend experience golden! I was so proud to have each and every single one of them standing beside me on such a significant and special occasion. Choose your maids wisely, young brides!

My very handsome groom!
Mini preview shots! Can't wait to see the full versions!
Rooftop photo at the Marlborough Hotel.
The unfortunate thing about Winnipeg in the summer is that it takes forever for the sun to set! But everyone was a trooper and hung out on the roof and watched the sun go down (and taking really neat silhouette shots while at it!) until it was dark enough to do our sparkler shots. I can't wait to see how those turned out!

That's the end of the sneak peek. While it was a long day, it went by so fast! It's cliche, but it's so true! I am so glad I have not only pictures, but also video of the day to remember and re-live some of the best moments of my life! 

For anyone who has a wedding day coming up, I am so excited for you! Do try to enjoy every second of it!

Happy planning, beautiful brides!


~ the Sheepish Bride


No comments:

Post a Comment